Friday, June 27, 2008

Dog A-Bloggin'


I've often thought that the human/2-legged worldview was skewed leaving out the majority of the planet's inhabitants.  So I thought it was time to hear from at least part of the animal kindgom, some 4-leggeds, in particularly, dogs, or more specifically, this dog.  My intention is to record life as I see it, hear it, smell it, and of course, taste it.  How frequently I do this is up to my eat, sleep, and play schedule; all which are much more important than writing a blog.  It's like saving a pound puppy...you don't know what you've got until it is grown...Lassie, Old Yellar, the Lady, the Tramp, and my favorite: Cudjo.

3 comments:

Scott Abbott said...

Can't wait to see how his unfolds. How do you deal with those tiny keys with your paws, which are obviously large and made for running and jumping and not for typing?

Blue Moon said...

Bark-activated computer. Do you really have two heads? I can certainly see many advantages to this. Double eating, sniffing, panting, and drinking. I think I'll have to look into this.

Scott Abbott said...

As humans often say: two heads are better than one. Hey, is the end of your tail green? Watch out for gangrene.